We offer our clients a complete line of residential construction services. J.A.Y Construction works with a group of select subcontractors and authorized providers in Ocean and Monmouth to ensure that only the highest quality craftsmanship, construction and customer service is provided to us and our clients.
- Building an addition onto your home creates more space and gives the feeling of an entirely new house. Check out some of the examples below from home additions we’ve completed.
- Finished Basements
- Finished basements can be a fun, secluded space for the family. They provide a large amount of usable square footage and can add significant value to a home.
- Custom Bathrooms
- Renovations and improvements to your home’s bathrooms can have a positive impact on the home’s value. Take a closer look below at some of the bathroom remodeling we’ve done for our residential clients.
- House Lifting
- Home elevation projects at the Jersey Shore have obviously spiked since Sandy hit in October 2012. As a local company, we’ve been so happy to be able to help so many local families with their home elevations and other rebuilding and restoring.
- Custom Kitchens
- The kitchen is the most-used room in your home. It should be welcoming, accommodating and functional. Whether it’s new construction or a kitchen renovation, J.A.Y Construction can help build your dream kitchen!
- Custom Patios, Porches and Decks
- Residential patios, porches and decks extend the usable space of your home. Incorporating outdoor spaces into your home and property is a smart idea for long-term enjoyment and value.
- New Construction and New Homes
- Building a new home is one of the most rewarding projects a property owner can undertake. J.A.Y. Construction helps make the process smooth and enjoyable, the way it should be.
- Major renovations typically involve several indoor and outdoor components in a house. The resulting increase in square footage, livable space, rooms and value make major renovations a smart investment.
- Roofing Services are often done during the spring or fall months, and is considered a major step in improving the house energy efficiency as well as appearance.